Program Builder is the new 3-in-1 software for camshafts, crankshafts and cylindrical parts that provides gage operators with the ability to program Part Files, Inspection Sequence Packages and QA Output Reports with just a few clicks.
The software was developed to reduce the amount of time and expertise needed to program and operate an inspection gage in a high-precision, high-volume production environment.
Users can easily create/customize part inspection criteria from a selectable list of measured parameters, inspection packages, and K-fields. Legacy part files can also be easily imported allowing operators to improve existing measuring procedures with Program Builder’s enhanced features.
Output reports and inspection packages are also simple to create and customize in Program Builder, saving quality assurance managers significant time, and all but assuring that even new operators with minimal training can run the gage as accurately and effectively as a trusted expert.
Program Builder not only delivers speedier, more efficient gage operation, it greatly reduces the risk of operator error and offers substantial costs savings. You can learn more about upgrading your Adcole gage or arranging for a live demonstration of the software here.
Whether you own an old or new 911, 1100, 1200, or other Adcole measuring gage, Program Builder can help improve your quality inspection by saving you time and money.
Features at a Glance
• Easy-to-use interface
• Create inspection sequences with ease by selecting only the features you want
• Reuse selections on similar parts or for similar operations
• Customize display to your part inspection needs
• On-line and off-line programming capability
• Reports created based on inspected features
• Customize K fields based on characteristics
• SPC and output reports created in unison
• Save data for GR & R testing
• Online training for Program Builder software